So you’re getting married….
Recently a client asked me to recommend my fav venues and I had so much fun thinking of a list of amazing venues for a wedding here in fife in Scotland because there is so much choice, Hidden little gem’s that suit all budgets and imagination. Ultimately your wedding is a one-off amazing, beautiful and special and venue is key to that, Here is a quick list of some of my most fav kick-ass venue’s!
The coos cathedral
Brye at ininchyra
The tin shed knockraich farm
Secret herb garden
The Windmill Barn
Cambo Country house
My Top Tips for picking a Wedding Venue:
- Pick a venue that suits your personality – somewhere that you and your partner fall in love with as in years to come this will be the place you both go back to time and time again.
- Budgets – talk to your venue and vendors about what your budget is so you feel confident and happy with your choice, Lots of venues will work to your budget.
- Location – I always suggest to think about access, do you need accessibility access for guests? how about accommodation to suit your guest’s budgets, Is it accessible for guests who don’t drive.
- Visit lots of venues – It’s ok to go back more than once to your chosen venue your tastes throughout the planning process could change make sure your venue has everything you’re looking for from space for your imagination to epic dance moves.
- Band / Dj – make sure there are no limitations on your choice of having that Stella band or Dj you have your heart set on.
- Vendor’s / corkage – Is this something that is important to you? Ask for review’s and a vendor’s list when we got married the thing that I loved most about our venue was the master of ceremony and wedding co-ordinator were such a pleasure to deal with it made our day perfect.
I hope some of these tips help but the main thing is its exciting planning and seeing your day unfold enjoy every second of it <3